The brand spanking new Genie Z-33/18 Articulating Boom Lift, is now at Height 4 Hire.
Height 4 Hire are ecstatic to welcome the newest Genie Electric Boom into our already extensive fleet. This is perfect for those jobs requiring light weight, compact and versatile access equipment. This machine is well-suited for work in restricted spaces like airports, shopping centres or theatres. This type of machinery is equipped with non-marketing solid rubber tyres, perfect for indoor use or routine outdoor maintenance. Additionally, it is able to exert for long cycles due to its low consumption AC drive transmission, while having the capability to drive at maximum height with great ground clearance.
This Genie boom has a tight turning radius with zero tail swing, to further help manoeuvre in tight spaces. Its main features are listed below, derived straight from the Genie Website.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor maintenance applications, the new electric Genie Z 33/18 lightweight articulating boom is well-suited to tasks on sensitive surfaces where space is restricted
- Aluminium man-basket
- Fast mast system from Genie
- Non-marking solid tyres or multi-surfaces tyres
- Zero tail swing
- Drive at maximum height
- Gradability 30%= 16.7°
- AC electric drive system/low battery consumption
- High steering angle
- 2cm ground clearance centre
- 48 V DC
- Two wheel steering/ two wheel drive
Essentially, this machine has an excellent balance of height, reach and weight, which permits the operator to work where low ground floor pressure is mandatory, and to go up and beyond an obstacle at 12m in height.
For more information about this machine, download the specification data below:
If you’re interested in hiring this machine call our office now on 3899 3955. We will do our best to give you the best rates possible so you can utilise the benefits this machine provides.